virtual Fundraising ideas
- HOST VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR: After a long day of teleworking, set up a group FaceTime with your friends for happy hour in honor of EBRP! Spend a few minutes explaining why finding a cure is important to you, and ask your friends to make a donation. Click the buttons below to create your fundraiser on GoFundMe or Facebook!
- VIRTUAL RACE: Why not add a goal to elevate your social distancing exercise plan? Challenge yourself to run or walk a marathon, half marathon, or 10K, over the course of a week. Post daily updates on your social media channels and encourage your network to donate to your virtual race. Click the buttons below to create your fundraiser on GoFundMe or Facebook!
- SHOW YOUR SKILLS: Do you have a special talent or skill? Teach a class on social media! Whether it's a yoga session, guitar lesson, or art class, we all have something fun and informative we can teach our friends. Click the buttons below to create your fundraising page on GoFundMe or for instructions on adding a Donate Button to your Facebook Live video.
CRAFTS FOR KIDS
- SIDEWALK CHALK: Share EBRP's mission at the end of your driveway. Give your neighbors something to talk about on their daily walks around the block. Make sure to include our website, so they can learn more! Take a photo of your masterpiece and upload it to social media. Don't forget to tag @EBResearch and add a "Donate" button to your post on Facebook or a link to donate on our website.
- WHAT DOES THE EBRP LOGO MEAN TO YOU: Ask your child to draw their own rendition of the EBRP logo. Submit their work by uploading a photo to social media and tagging @EBResearch. Don't forget to include a "Donate" button on Facebook or a link to our website on your post!
roundup your change
Sign up for RoundUp App to donate your debit and credit card change to EBRP! Round Up works by rounding up each of your credit and debit purchases to the next dollar. The change is added up and donated to EBRP monthly to fund life-saving research. Once you sign up, there's no more work on your end - it's an effortless way to give! Click below to get started.